You will join a busy team to perform a variety of clerical and data entry type tasks. Responsibilities include entering and processing inbound sales and purchase orders, reporting on product inventory/availability and verifying customer data into a CRM database. This position also provides regular back-up support for the sales and service departments by: answering phones, preparing equipment quotes and tracking the process of existing orders. The ideal candidate has a friendly demeanor, the ability to learn new computer programs, can multitask and complete projects in a timely manner while demonstrating a high level of customer service and problem solving skills.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Working independently and as part of a team to complete needed tasks
- Effectively interpret and process information quickly
- Process incoming orders
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Handle multiple projects
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Reply to email, telephone, or face to face inquiries
- Provide polite and professional communication
- Knowledge of office management systems and soft wares
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Telephone Skills
- Full Time Employment
- Pay Range $15-$19 Per Hour
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Available